Monday, May 14, 2012

Trip to London

Hi guys, back to blogging after spending 2 nights in central London, Marble Arch.
I stayed at the Thistle Hotel, I can highly recommend this hotel for it's location, on Oxford Street, but I would advise you to ask for the quieter side of rooms available, to get a good night sleep without the constant noise of traffic!!!

Managed to spend a lot while I was there hehehe.
Will post pictures and reviews of what i have purchased during the week.
Apart from just spending money, I did enjoy a West End Show, WAR HORSE.
Spectacular show, currently being shown at the New London Theatre on Drury Lane, very emotional.

 I did watch the film before going to see the show, to be able to understand the story.
I was sat on the second to front row, great position as the puppeteers get really close.
I wouldn't however recommend the very front row, as it's slightly too close, and during the show they pump smokey air in the air and the front row seemed to suffer.

I also enjoyed a visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour, in Watford.

For 1 person it costs 25 pounds.
Well worth the money, the tour can last you up to 3 hours or longer.
There is an option of an audio guide for a few pounds, but i didn't feel the need to have one.

You are allowed to take as many pictures as you like so make sure you have your camera charged up!

I travelled by train from London Euston Station to Watford Junction. At Watford Junction station there is a Studio Tour bus waiting every 30 mins.

I had a great time, lots of things to see, and you do get a chance to fly on a broomstick!!!
Here are a few pictures from the tour.





Have you been yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment