Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bags Bags Bags

Can a girl really have enough handbags?
My friend brought me this bag yesterday, an early birthday present since he won't be here to celebrate it.
I love this style of classic bag, an ideal size for all my essentials.


This bag has lots of different interior pockets to use, and one outside pocket which i find very useful for my phone. As i'm sure i'm not the only one but when one puts there mobile inside the bag, whenever it rings i can never find it, so i love the exterior pocket.


Also included with the bag is a longer shoulder strap which is easy to clip on and off.

What's your favourite type of bag????
Thanks for reading!

Caught Mr Piggy at his best yesterday evening, SLEEPING!
Follow Mr Piggy at: www.kittylove12.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment