Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Marks and Spencer outfit

Hi guys, today i'd thought i'd share with you an outfit i purchased while i was in London.
Sorry if i look a bit serious but i took this picture outside and i had so much sun on my face i forgot to smile hehe.
Now I'm no super model, my size is currently a 14, I used to wear a 16 but managed to lose weight.
The entire outfit is from Marks and Spencer.

I'll start of with the denim jeans.
I am loving the colour!!!!
Pale Apricot, skinny jeans for 25 pounds.
They also had this colour in different types of trousers.
They are extremely comfortable to wear.
So far I am really pleased with them.
 
 The t-shirt with a butterfly print is really pretty.
It wears and washes well.
I can't remember how much i brought if for but i think it was around 18 pounds.
Looking on Marks and Spencer website i haven't managed to find it, but i know they have a lot in the shop as i only visited it on Saturday. 
If you are interested in this t-shirt, I brought it from Oxford Street London.
It's great to wear with all types of jeans, i find white goes with pretty much everything.

Will keep posting my purchases from London during the week.
Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment