Thursday, May 17, 2012

Marks and Spencer's Striped Vest

Hi Guys yesterday I wore a Striped Vest from Marks and Spencer, which I brought from London.
I love the striped colours, Blue, Dark Blue, Red and White.


Made from Pure Cotton this round neck vest is really comfortable to wear.
Again like yesterday i searched for it on the M&S website, but I can't find it!
I know they do have a few in the shop, if you are interested I brought it from the Marks and Spencer's located near Marble Arch on Oxford Street.
Price around 16 to 18 pounds!
Luckily the outfit I'm posting tomorrow is on their website hehe.

Yesterday I wore the vest with dark jeans.
The dark jeans, I brought from Spain at the beginning of the year, from a shop called Dandara.


Celebrated my birthday yesterday!
Thought I'd share with you Mother AllSorts birthday cupcakes.
I'm not keen on birthday cake but I do enjoy the occasional cupcake.


Thanks for reading xx

No comments:

Post a Comment