Saturday, March 10, 2012

Up to 7 days wear! How long does yours wear?

Maybelline Forever Strong Pro Nail Varnish
Up to 7 days wear.

My current favourite nail varnish would be the Maybelline Forever Stong up to 7 days wear.
Although i find that not all the colours wear up to 7 days!

The colours i purchased recently were the above, NUDE ROSE 135, DEEP RED 06 and FLAMINGO PINK.

I am currently wearing NUDE ROSE.


NUDE ROSE always wears better, it seems to last me a lot longer.
DEEP RED always chips and it never wears very well.

Am i the only one that feels that way about DEEP RED?
Let me know what you think about Maybelline Forever Strong.


As you can see from the above picture NUDE ROSE wears well!
I have had this colour on now for more than 7 days.

I purchased these colours at 4 Euros.





1 comment: