Friday, May 18, 2012

Marks and Spencer's Pure Cotton Floral Embroidered Vest

At first I wasn't going to buy this top after looking at the price tag.
22,50 pounds.
Luckily Mother AllSorts persuaded me to buy it, as I always wear vest tops in the summer, and the floral embroidery is really pretty, making a feminine piece for your everyday wardrobe.
Again I brought it from the Marks and Spencer's on Oxford Street near Marble Arch, London.
Also available to purchase online:
If you have noticed, mostly all the things I brought on my trip to London were from M&S.
Spain doesn't have a Marks and Spencer's so whenever I visit England I always seem to buy a lot in M&S.


I am really pleased I brought this top, as I have worn it a couple of times now.
It's great for wearing with smart, casual jeans or a smart pencil skirt.
Here I combined it with smart casual dark jeans.
These jeans I purchased ages ago from a shop in Spain, Dandara.
They cost me around 19 Euros to 20 Euros.
The Sandals I'm wearing I purchased in March, I did write a post about them which I will link below:


The vest is made with pure cotton, it's extremely cool, light and comfortable to wear.
You won't regret spending 22,50 pounds on it, it's a great buy.
The floral embroidery is really pretty and made with great detail. The back of the vest is plain, white.

Thanks for reading xx

1 comment: