Monday, June 4, 2012

Pyjamas

Hi Guys, sorry if I have neglected the blog.
I have had so much work on, that I didn't have the time or energy to update the blog.
Hope everyone enjoyed the jubilee celebrations.
What did you get up too?

I decided to get in to the festive spirit by wearing my jubilee style pyjamas!!!!
Purchased from Marks and Spencer, these mix and match pyjama set are made with pure cotton and are very comfortable to sleep in.


For only 9,50 pounds, I love this Corgi print pyjama top!!!
A perfect fit, very comfortable and cotton, great to mix and match.


With the top i purchased heart print cropped pyjamas bottoms for 9,50 pounds and spotted pyjama shorts for 6,00 pounds.



Very patriotic hearts, red, white and blue, wear them with Jubilee pride!!!
So comfortable, three-quarter length.
Love' em!

These shorts tick all the right boxes!
Great value for money.
The side slits makes them really comfy for moving around in!

Thanks for reading!


Mr Piggy had a busy weekend hunting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment