Monday, April 30, 2012

What's in your shower?

I've seen this tag on a few blogs and you tube videos, and thought it a great idea to find out what people have in their showers, so here is what i have in mine.


Out of all the shampoo and conditioners i've tried, Tresemme has been by far the best.
It lasts a lot longer aswell, since you only need to use a small amount every use.
I always get through my conditioners a lot quicker than shampoo.
My hair isn't in a good state as i regularly damage it with heat styling and i don't trim it enough.
So i like to pay a bit more for shampoo and conditioner to try and repair the damage.

 The shampoo i use is the classic care shampoo for all hair types, cleanse and replenish and for conditioner i use the luxurious moisture conditioner for dry and damaged hair. 
This conditioner leaves your hair touchably soft and healthy looking.
If i don't use Tresemme than i also buy the AUSSIE shampoo and conditioner which i love.
They smell lovely. :)

Dove deeply nourishing is my favourite body wash!
I love the smell of the product and it always leaves your skin feeling soft and nourished.

So what's in your shower?
I hope it's been of interest, if you can recommend using better products than please comment below. :)

Hope you had a great weekend guys.
My Piggy had a very lazy one!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment