Monday, March 12, 2012

Today's Make-Up!

Today's Make-Up

I thought i'd show you my daily make-up routine, i will do a make up tutorial soon!

Before i apply my make-up i always use Olay Beauty Fluid. I use it every morning after washing my face.
I find that if i don't use it my face feels dry and tight.


Usually i start of by using Garnier Anti-Dark Circles. As i stated yesterday it's something i could'nt live without. Please read my article yesterday about Garnier Anti-Dark Circles.
After applying Garnier Anti-Dark Circles i than rub in Maybelline Dream Satin Fluid Foundation. It's available in different shades depending on ones skin colour. 
I use Light Porcelain!
I also like to use a powder after applying the Fluid Foundation. It's not necessary but i like to give my face an extra bit of colour. Today I used a Spanish make Deliplus, Champagne colour.
I than apply a blusher, Deliplus, Pink!

After applying the foundation, today i used Rimmel London Glam Eyes True Union Jack.
I purchased this from Boots (London Gatwick) when i last flew back from England.
I will do a Make up tutorial on this soon!
 
Mascara, Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Black.
I haven't been to happy with this product as it's always clumpy. Every time i apply mascara i end up with a clump. On the box it came in it says NO CLUMPS!
I personally would'nt recommend buying this. 
 
 Than last but not least i use KATE MOSS Lasting finish lipstick.
This is currently my favourite lipstick!
I use NÂș3 Rossetto, neutral pink colour.
I recommend you try KATE MOSS Lipstick collection!
It´s available in different colours.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT SCANDALEYES MASCARA!
COMMENT BELOW!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment